[OSGeo-Discuss] Jobs list?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Feb 21 09:37:40 PST 2006

I like this idea as well, but in my organisation funds are only made
available on a year-to-year basis, and they disappear if they have not
been used by the end of the fiscal.  We would not have an ability to
commit funds to something that does not have a completion date within
the current fiscal year.

Possibly this could be worked around by allowing each "pledger" to
specify expiry dates for commencement and expected completion that the
implementer would commit to meeting if they wanted to use that
"pledger"'s funds?

Jason