[OSGeo-Discuss] Volunteer for translations

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Feb 21 13:43:02 PST 2006

The main thing being translated right now is the press release, though
it looks like there's already a version that's been translated:
http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Press_Release_Portugues  Though
actually it looks like it hasn't gotten the latest updates, so if you
could take the latest changes from:
http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Proposed_Press_Release and
translate them to the portuguese page that would be a great help.

As for further translation, I think we're still working on setting up
the internationalization committee and lists, but I'm sure it will be
announced on this discuss list, so you can join in there and figure out
what to do.

best regards,

Chris

--