[OSGeo-Discuss] Abstract, please look at.

Gary Watry watry at coaps.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 22 09:22:54 PST 2006

As an aside to this, the tutorial course work that I have been working on
and distributing over the web is being used by Professors in at least four
U.S. Universities for their own benefit, as well as incorporation into their
classrooms. A small step but hopefully a start.

Gary L. Watry

GIS Coordinator
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
FSU / COAPS
Johnson Building, RM 215
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2840