[OSGeo-Discuss] Abstract, please look at.

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Mon Feb 27 01:05:43 PST 2006

Gary Watry kirjoitti:
> As an aside to this, the tutorial course work that I have been
> working on and distributing over the web is being used by Professors
> in at least four U.S. Universities for their own benefit, as well as
> incorporation into their classrooms. A small step but hopefully a
> start.

Gary, Is this course freely available? We have a virtual university on
geoinformatics in Finland
http://www.virtuaaliyliopisto.fi/?node=givy_etusivu_fin (the english
pages do not seem to work yet), which is still in its infancy. My
opinion is that we could also use external tutorial courses as a part of
its curriculum. I'd like to check out your course.

Regards,

Ari