Fwd: GEOSS-OGC Workshop, Goa

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Fri Jul 21 11:35:39 PDT 2006

This could be a good place to accrue some Good Publicity for OSGeo...

In fact, I'd like to start a "Developing Country" or maybe "NGO"
activity within OSGeo with an eye towards moving EOGEO and OSGeo
closer together in some way.

I started a wiki page where we can think about this:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/NGO_Project

	Allan

Begin forwarded message:

--