Examples of Pubblic Amministration switching to OS software

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 02:58:24 PDT 2006

Hi to all!
Due a work that probably I'll do for my last exam, I need some abstract about
the research done on switching to OSS in the Public Administration ... (
especially on Geographic matter). Any case of study all around the  world,
would be ok.
If anyone got something, please send me.

Thanks for your help!
Luca

--
"Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"

LINUX User #411601
GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it