Please help identify wiki pages to move

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun Mar 5 01:17:53 PST 2006

Hello,

We're trying to come up to speed on updating the main website, and there is a backlog of pages on the wiki (things like board meeting minutes, motions, etc) that should probably be moved to the osgeo.org site.  Can those who have been creating these wiki pages please help by taking a few minutes to help identify the ones that should be moved and listing them here:
http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/WebComToPublish <http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/WebComToPublish>

As these pages are moved, we will remove the content from the wiki and place a pointer to the final location. (See the bylaws page for an example)

Thanks,
Jason