[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination for Board: Mark Lucas

Ned Horning nedh at lightlink.com
Wed Mar 8 19:10:49 PST 2006

Frank,

Well said. I'd like to echo your support for the nomination of Mark to the
board. I don't know him well but have noted all of the qualities you mention
through personal communication, his participation in RemoteSensing.org and
OSSIM, and the Open Source Geospatial meetings. He seems to be a good
compliment to the existing board.

Ned

warmerdam at pobox.com