[OSGeo-Discuss] See where all our friends are on my Friend Map!

pmarc paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Fri May 12 04:22:33 PDT 2006

2006/5/12, Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.donaghy at gmail.com>:
>  My job allows me to contribute to open source but
> maintaining a map server requires a server, administration password,
> and time. Time can be spent doing other useful things. Why not use
> what is available now? There is an option to disable it when you have
> your server set up.

However, what better way of showcasing your work than putting it on the net?
If you were talking about GIS and mapserver stuff, the you should put
it where people may be able to see the outstanding quality of your
work.
--
Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
-22.915 -42.229 = GG87vc (http://www.amsat.org/cgi-bin/gridconv)