[OSGeo-Discuss] Creating a new "local-osgeo-chapter"

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Sat May 27 07:45:38 PDT 2006

I wrote:
> This could help solve one of the foundation's largest issues, that
> of membership.

Not sure why my sub-conscious called this "one of the foundation's largest issues".  I don't think it is :)  But our 45 person cap on membership is arbitrary and I don't think anyone actually wants to exclude more people from being able to identify with the foundation is a semi-formal manner.  I better leave this for now, but lots to talk about :)

Tyler