[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Discuss] Letter of support for FGDC CAP grant

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Apr 5 08:53:43 PDT 2007

So it looks like we got this:
http://www.fgdc.gov/grants/2007CAP/Category2/07HQAG-NY

Thanks to everyone for your support, and for the letter from OSGeo, I'm
sure it helped our application.  It should be a fun project.  We have
some work to figure out exactly how we're going to handle it, but if
anyone has a burning desire to help with testing and/or writing nice
user guides, the plan is to use GISCorps volunteers, and if you're not
already a member you can join: http://www.giscorps.org/our_volunteers.php

best regards,

Chris