[OSGeo-Discuss] Data for the Integration Showcase

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Thu Aug 23 09:52:48 PDT 2007

Jody,

Not a big deal for me, just thinking about others that might try it.

I started through the first entry in Dave Pattons's list and still
haven't figured out where the download spot is,  I'm doing this between
other things though, so I'm easily distracted.

I'll do more of a random attempt at looking for the data sources next.

bobb