[OSGeo-Discuss] Demo Theatre / Intergration Showcase interaction

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Fri Aug 24 09:50:42 PDT 2007

Arnulf Christl wrote:
> How does the Demonstration Theatre tie into this?
> http://www.foss4g2007.org/exhibition/demotheatre/
I can answer this one - the Demonstration Theater is a venue for running
demos (similar to the presentations program). Demos slots are 10 mins in
length and you need to bring your own laptop. The room is located right
next to the food - and should be packed during the coffee and lunch breaks.

I would be more than happy for people providing demos to make use of the
integration showcase data and services (it will really help people focus
on the differences in software they are being shown).

A great deal more information is available here:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_Demos

I am currently taking a waiting list, and if there is enough interest
another block of demo slots will be opened up. If you are interesting in
giving a demo please send an email to demos at foss4g2007.org

Jody