[OSGeo-Discuss] Integration test bed thingy at FOSS4G

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at openplans.org
Fri Aug 24 11:32:53 PDT 2007

Hi Arnulf,

> Additionally we hope that someone from the GeoServer community will do
> the same for a WFS-T.
> [W07] Introduction to Geospatial Collaboration using Geoserver
> Chris Holmes
> The Open Planning Project
>
> And so on.
>
> The WhereGroup will contribute a generic GeoServer WFS-T with the
> Canadian SRS so that people can add notes, make appointments in Victoria
> during the conference and so on. At the start of the conference we let
> the url out of the bag.

I will be throwing up a GeoServer instance on the demo server. I like
the idea of throwing together some live tables that people can edit via
wfs with the various clients and publish via wms. The appointment
scenario is a good one to start with. I will update the wiki with the
connection info.

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project