[OSGeo-Discuss] Return on Equity

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Aug 30 08:10:51 PDT 2007

It depends a great deal on whether OSGeo wants to be self-sustaining
at the $1000 level or the $100000 level. At the $1000 level we shut
everything down and put a paypal button on the front page, mission
accomplished.  At the $100000 level, job one is to direct the money
at places where it will eventually generate more money, and a great
deal will depend on whether this "open source geospatial" stuff is as
big as we all seem to think it is.

P.