[OSGeo-Discuss] Blog: OSGeo 1st Anniversary

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 12 11:57:30 PST 2007

Very nice.

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Tyler Mitchell
(External)
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 9:51 AM
To: OSGeo Discussions
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Blog: OSGeo 1st Anniversary

Hi all,
I've put together a summary of some of the highlights from OSGeo's first
year of activity.  One person put it rightly when they said we were all
too busy working for OSGeo to take time to celebrate, but I hope this
summary is useful for people even though it is belated:

http://www.osgeo.org/tyler/
RSS: http://www.osgeo.org/tyler/feed

If you have some specific items to track from our first year together,
please add them to the wiki: http://wiki.osgeo.org/
index.php/Review_OSGeo_2006.  Much of my content was copied from there.
Thank you to all who contributed to that page!

Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director
Open Source Geospatial Foundation