[OSGeo-Discuss] Blog: OSGeo 1st Anniversary

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 12 09:50:49 PST 2007

Hi all,
I've put together a summary of some of the highlights from OSGeo's
first year of activity.  One person put it rightly when they said we
were all too busy working for OSGeo to take time to celebrate, but I
hope this summary is useful for people even though it is belated:

http://www.osgeo.org/tyler/
RSS: http://www.osgeo.org/tyler/feed

If you have some specific items to track from our first year
together, please add them to the wiki: http://wiki.osgeo.org/
index.php/Review_OSGeo_2006.  Much of my content was copied from
there.  Thank you to all who contributed to that page!

Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director
Open Source Geospatial Foundation