[OSGeo-Discuss] Many Question about the OSGeo

Kai Behncke kbehncke at igf.uni-osnabrueck.de
Wed Feb 21 23:51:34 PST 2007

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:53:36 -0700, Richard Greenwood wrote
> I thought these were some pretty good questions, but I never saw a
> repy. Did I miss it?
>
> Rich
>
> --
> Richard Greenwood
> richard.greenwood at gmail.com
> www.greenwoodmap.com

Hi Rich, I got directly answers from Tyler and Michael.
When the article is finished (this will need a couple of weeks because of
stress) I will give my best to translate it in english and post it to this list.
Regards, Kai
--
Dipl.-Geogr. Dipl.-Umweltwiss. Kai Behncke

Institut für Geoinformatik und Fernerkundung (IGF)
Universität Osnabrück
Kolpingstr. 7
49074 Osnabrück

Raum: 01/308