[OSGeo-Discuss] [off-topic] workstation for GIS. Suggestions?

Eduardo Patto Kanegae epk.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 13:47:16 PST 2007

Hi,

I´m looking for a nice computer to work with GIS/RS applications and
have been looking some workstations products from HP, Sun and Dell.

Do you have any suggestions or comments for hints?

>From my first overviews I thought that SUN Sparc + Solaris would be a
nice option. I also like when Solaris video says "each release has 9
years of support lifecicle".

or do you think is there any other option with less money and same power?

best

--
Eduardo Patto Kanegae