[OSGeo-Discuss] Google Summer of Code

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Feb 26 15:41:51 PST 2007

Perhaps we can devote a portion of the OSGeo Wiki that Frank set up for
Soc for projects that will participate under the OSGeo umbrella. If we
need to have our mentoring application submitted to Google within the
next 2 weeks I'd like to see this list completed by Friday of this week
so Frank and I will have some time to review and edit the application.

Landon