[OSGeo-Discuss] SlashGeo

Marco Cerruti cerruti.marco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:46:05 PDT 2007

Alex,
the Italian GI community I collaborate with (www.freegis-italia.org) can
help you and your appreciated blog too.

We are active since january 2006 as a collaborative website on geographic
information, writing news on standards, software, geodata and ongoing
GI projects. We have just agreed to give a hand translating in english, and
then send to you, our future posts of international relevance. Our
contibution could be mainly on standards and software, so topics on which
discussion can go beyond Italian national borders.

Please contact us at info at freegis-italia.org