[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination period closing soon...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sun Jun 3 13:51:54 PDT 2007

I will be accepting further nominations until the end of June 3rd
according to UTC-12:00 zone.  If I calculated this properly it leaves
about 14.25 hours remaining from now.

I'm pleased to say we have an impressive list of candidates.  If you
have nominated someone, *please confirm* that they are on this list:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/New_Member_Nominations
If not, please let me know privately at cro at osgeo.org.

There are several that I have not yet be able to make contact with to
confirm their acceptance of nominations.  If you are close to or in
regular touch with any of them, please encourage them to respond to
my email.  I will take a few more days to track them down before
opening up the elections.

Some have asked for more information about roles/responsibilities for
charter members, please see:
http://www.osgeo.org/membership

Tyler