[OSGeo-Discuss] material of support for geodesic studies

"Martín (OPENGeoMap)" martin at opengeomap.org
Tue Jun 19 11:39:12 PDT 2007

Rony Linux escribió:

> Hi,
> I am looking for material of support for geodesic studies and would
> like knows of this group on you emend, softwares and sites
>
> Thank

Ok. I have a new wesite about this theme.
www.opengeomap.org
See my website links...

I am working in a surveying free software with transformations,
conversion a my own projections library...
I am working in my own library of projections because proj.4 and
geotrans don´t have the "k" in the conformal projections.
I have gui visors against the console visors of proj.4
My works tools are c,c++,GTK,Mysql, GSL, PCRE, mingw, gcc, anjuta,
dev-c++...
What kind of geodetic problems do you have?