[OSGeo-Discuss] material of support for geodesic studies

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Jun 19 12:16:19 PDT 2007

Ronny,

We need you to be a little more specific. These types of e-mails don't produce results very often. Most of us are too busy to try and do your work for you. (I was feeling generous today.) :]

Are you conducting a study for a business? Are you a student working on a project? What specific types of questions are you trying to answer? Do you have questions about open source GIS, or just GIS in general?

Landon