[OSGeo-Discuss] material of support for geodesic studies

Rony Linux ronylinux at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jun 21 06:42:27 PDT 2007

I thank the tip.    I am working in a project of iptu of the city little and would like materials open-source. I am beginning and I want to invest in trainning on this subject.

Thanks.

Landon Blake <lblake at ksninc.com> escreveu:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}     st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Ronny,

  We need you to be a little more specific. These types of e-mails don’t produce results very often. Most of us are too busy to try and do your work for you. (I was feeling generous today.) :]

  Are you conducting a study for a business? Are you a student working on a project? What specific types of questions are you trying to answer? Do you have questions about open source GIS, or just GIS in general?

  Landon