[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo-Conf] Proceedings - 2007

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 19 12:01:44 PDT 2007

Paul,

maybe you could add a sentence

Submitted papers for the proceedings should follow the guidelines and
formatting outlined for the OSGeo Journal:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Journal#Submission_of_articles
(this will hopefully minimize the number of emails asking about the
formatting)

Tyler,

this may be a good time to list the proceedings as planned Volume 3 or
Volume 4 on the journal wiki site so that people can see this is planned
when they click the OSGeo journal link on the Publication of Proceedings
FOSS4G2007 web site,

Helena