[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Presenters @ FOSS4G

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 27 11:37:40 PDT 2007

Paul,

many people don't submit until 24 hours before the deadline so I am
sure more OSGEO contributions are coming
and at over 90 right now I am sure there will be more submissions
than the 120 slots available for talks.
(warning people that the server won't be able to handle all the last
minute submissions usually
helps to get the submissions flowing)

That leads to a question - what happens to the submissions that do
not get enough votes?
Do you plan any poster session in case there are more submissions
that can be accommodated
for oral presentations, to give everybody who submits an acceptable
abstract a chance to present?

Helena

P.S. It is nice to see who is coming from where.

Helena Mitasova
Dept. of Marine, Earth and Atm. Sciences
1125 Jordan Hall, NCSU Box 8208,
Raleigh NC 27695
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/