[OSGeo-Discuss] "Free"

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Mar 2 12:44:29 PST 2007

You know, I'd actually be in favour of this workshop if it showed how
Oracle can be integrated with open source geospatial applications (web
mapping, etc).  This is the kind of thing that many organisations need
to gradually integrate open source into their stacks.

As it stands, it shows how to integrate a free beer proprietary
application with an expensive-beer application, and I am personally not
in favour of it.  This is a "Free and Open Source" conference not a
"Free or Open Source" conference.

Jason