[OSGeo-Discuss] Spanish Language Local Chapter

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Mar 10 03:36:01 PST 2007

A process to form a Spanish Language Local Chapter has begun.

As references we actually have an OSGeo wiki page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Spanish

and an OSGeo Mailing List:
This 2 days old mailing list has already 48 subscribers from different
countries.

Debating with Arnulf Christl, we've decided to join our efforts with the
previous attempt to form a Sudamerica chapter.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Sudamerica
This is not a definitive solution but we invite everybody to form a
strong and widespread community.
Even the Local Chapter name has to be decided.

Who's interested forming this Local Chapter is invited to add it's name
under the "Lista de Interesados":
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Spanish#Lista_de_Interesados

best regards
Lorenzo Becchi