[OSGeo-Discuss] NASA Earth Observations WMS

Adair, Mike adair at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue May 1 08:41:41 PDT 2007

Hi Kevin,

This is a nice dataset, and since it includes a time dimension for some
layers I've updated the MapBuilder Time Series demo to use this server.
It also allows zoom/pan functions which is nice (the previous NASA
server we used in this demo only served fixed size images).  I have an
instance of it available at:

http://geoservices.cgdi.ca/mapbuilder/demo/timeSeries/index.html
Click on the "NASA EO" link then select a dataset to load and press the
play button.

Hopefully this won't put too much load on your servers, but it
definitely makes for a good demo.

Mike Adair