[OSGeo-Discuss] Service Provider Directory

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue May 1 10:53:41 PDT 2007

Folks,

We (OSGeo WebCom) are finally bringing the Service Provider Directory
online.  It is essentially a web list of consultants, service organizations
in the open source geospatial realm.  We are currently seeking consultants
and service organizations to register themselves in the directory.  In a
few weeks, assuming this goes fairly well, we will start trying to publicise
the directory to potential clients, and work it into our "VisCom Messaging"
at conferences and so forth.

There is no cost to participate.  You just need someone in your organization
to register for an OSGeo Userid, then login into the OSGeo web site (login
link is at the bottom of the main page), and then go to the form to enter
your organization details.  There are some directions and discussion at:

   http://www.osgeo.org/spd_help

Feel free to contact me, or WebCom if you have questions about this service
provider directory.  We anticipate some fine tuning before we promote it
vigorously.

Best regards,