[OSGeo-Discuss] Service Provider Directory

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed May 2 02:54:11 PDT 2007

Hello Frank,

Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>, [20070501 - 13:53:41]

> Folks,
>
> We (OSGeo WebCom) are finally bringing the Service Provider Directory
> online.  It is essentially a web list of consultants, service
> organizations in the open source geospatial realm.  We are currently
> seeking consultants and service organizations to register themselves
> in the directory.  In a few weeks, assuming this goes fairly well, we
> will start trying to publicise the directory to potential clients,
> and work it into our "VisCom Messaging" at conferences and so forth.
>
> There is no cost to participate.  You just need someone in your
> organization to register for an OSGeo Userid, then login into the
> OSGeo web site (login link is at the bottom of the main page), and
> then go to the form to enter your organization details.  There are
> some directions and discussion at:
>
>    http://www.osgeo.org/spd_help
>
> Feel free to contact me, or WebCom if you have questions about this
> service provider directory.  We anticipate some fine tuning before we
> promote it vigorously.

This is a nice idea! I tried to start
adding Intevation GmbH but did not find the place to register for a
OSGeo-username. Please point me to the right place.

Best regards

	Stephan Holl

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998