[OSGeo-Discuss] Commercial Support for the OSGeo Stack

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:34:57 PDT 2007

Landon,
I think OSGeo should limit itself to providing a list of service providers.
I notice that Frank has emailed a description of exactly that. I'm not
sure if that was a coincidence or related to this thread.

As you suggest, the remaining financial transactions should be between
companies and individuals from our OSGeo community.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au