[OSGeo-Discuss] Map Asia 2007?

Markus Müller mueller at lat-lon.de
Thu May 17 23:35:30 PDT 2007

Tyler,

quite likely I will be there - I submitted two abstracts for papers that
will discuss Open Source-based projects that we are doing at lat/lon. If
the papers will be accepted I will mainly talk about deegree, but also
in general about Open Source GIS.

Unfortunately I have no idea who will give the workshops.

cheers,

Markus

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) schrieb:
> Is anyone already involved with an open source presence at Map Asia
> this year?  I see there is already some mention of open source
> workshops and was curious who might be leading this.
>
> Any ideas?
> Tyler

Dr. Markus Müller
l a t / l o n  GmbH (Hamburg)
Gluckstr. 53a			22081 Hamburg, Germany
phone ++49 +177 2470742		fax ++49 +228 18496-29
http://www.lat-lon.de		http://www.deegree.org