[OSGeo-Discuss] Map Asia 2007?

deng dongpo dongpo.deng at gmail.com
Tue May 22 02:48:23 PDT 2007

Hi, Tyler
I have attended MapAsia twice and didn't find clear context of Open Source
GIS. The Open Source GIS workshop of MapAsia 2007 seems to cancel. Since
Taiwan Chapter has been formed on March, we become the main advocate for
Open GeoData in Taiwan. I addition, we organized a Open Source GIS session
for 5th Open Source GIS at Taiwan National Digital Earth Symposium(
http://deconf.pccu.edu.tw/2007/518.pdf). Then, we plan another workshop to
promote Open Source GIS on end of June(
http://rt.openfoundry.org/Foundry/Project/Wiki/774/).

cc. Markus
I will also attend MapAsia 2007 and be glad to go to your talk.
Looking forward to see you!

Dongpo