[OSGeo-Discuss] 3D Human Interface & Control Sytems

Wilfred L. Guerin wilfredguerin at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:59:11 PDT 2007

It would be good to review the simple technical specs for both 3d
interface systems and extrapolative modeling from ballies.org (now
downed?) as txt ATTACHED or mirrored at http://remedials.org/#11
"Script for Overactive Professors" which describes an easy method of
using a normal ball and webcam for 3d interface and "pelotatics" --
camera vector and 3d recomposition using pelotas (balls) ... This is
extremely easy to implement and should be a standard interface for
grass/etc and preferably all gis/engineering/archi systems in general.

Please feel free to contact me about the implementations we have
created based on this WilfredGuerin at gmail.com

the txt is not attached due to list restrictions...