[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Boston Chapter: First Meeting

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Wed Oct 17 19:02:30 PDT 2007

Allan Doyle and I had a lovely time hosting 8 people for a lovely
meeting of the Boston OSGeo Users Group. A summary is available at

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/boston/2007-October/000010.html

with links relevant to the proceedings at

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/boston/2007-October/000011.html

If you're in/around the Boston area, please feel free to join the list
(http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/boston) or to encourage others
to do the same.

(This will be my last spam for the near future for the Boston OSGeo
group :)

The current plan is for the next meeting to be November 14th! Join the
list to watch for more details as they become available.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer