[OSGeo-Discuss] Canadian Chapter (call for interested individuals)

Dave Sampson samper.d at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:47:18 PDT 2007

As I mentione din a previous post, location is not too important, infact
it's base should be Canada.

As we found out, location might be exclusionary, such as the viewes of
other OSGEO folk on the Ottawa chapter.

however, perhaps the person to head up the whole thing might be from
Winnepeg. Are you volunteering?

Cheers