[OSGeo-Discuss] Install Problems, OSGeo.FDO DLLs

Rob Sosnowski Rob.Sosnowski at itd.idaho.gov
Mon Aug 18 11:36:46 PDT 2008

I've been trying to get the OSGeo.FDO 3.3.1 DLLs to work within a Visual
Studio 2008 or VS 2005 web service; using Windows XP.  The process I've
tried is as follows:
1)	Downloaded fdosdk-win32-3.3.1.tar.gz; unzipped
2)	Created a folder within the web service project and copied the
OSGeo.FDO... DLLs into the folder.
3)	Added references to the OSGeo.FDO.... DLLs
	All this works fine, intellisense recognizes the OSGeo.FDO
objects, etc.

PROBLEM: When I run the application I get the following error:
	The specified module could not be found. (Exception from
HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
	System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not
be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

No more specifics are provided.

SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I'M DOING WRONG SO THAT I CAN GET THIS TO WORK.
Thanks