[OSGeo-Discuss] Planet OSGeo

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 12 20:39:28 PST 2008

I support the idea and have often daydreamed about having a more
community-centric site in addition to our main "outward focused"
one.  Highlighting blogs from "Friends of OSGeo" would be neat, along
with other things I like:
* polls
* job postings
* script sharing
* event planning tools
* more that I can't remember...

Unfortunately I don't have the time to really give that a start and
it would require support from the web committee.  Regardless, setting
up the planet stuff wouldn't be huge maintenance, but would still
need someone keen to set it up and some support from web committee to
get started.

You've got my vote :)

Tyler