[OSGeo-Discuss] [Fwd: [SoC] SoC 2007 Summary]

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Feb 15 11:38:02 PST 2008

Since I got almost no response in my previous attempt, I'm re-sending
this here:

Heads up Mentors of 2007!

I know this is a bit last minute, but I'd like to get a few words from
each of you mentors (and students if you wish) about the SoC project you
took part it. This will end up in the OSGeo annual report. Here is what
I need:

1) What OSGeo project
2) Title of the project
3) Mentor name
4) Student Name
5) Project description (goals if you wish)
6) Results. Has the project been integrated to your codebase. Is it in
use somewhere? How or Who? Maybe additional references.
7) (Optional) free comments about your experience with SoC or anything else.

Thanks in advance. I'd appreciate if you could send me this info as soon
as possible. Preferably yesterday, if you get the drift ;) You don't
need to be very verbose, a few sentences is all I need.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>