[OSGeo-Discuss] Journal Reviewers

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 22 15:17:42 PST 2008

Hi everyone,
The OSGeo Journal team is currently working on our 4th volume.
Several people have approached me over the past few months, asking
how they can help.  If you are wondering the same thing, one area
where we could use help is in reviewing and proof-reading articles.
We are just starting to use an online management system for
submitting abstracts, documents and for managing the review process.
This will include the ability of having anonymous peer review.

If you are interested in helping as a reviewer, peer-reviewer, proof-
reader or even as an editor, please let me know.  You are more than
welcome to join on a regular or irregular basis!  Just introduce
yourself to the rest of the team using the Journal mailing list: