[OSGeo-Discuss] 'lossless' JPEG2000

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Feb 26 09:37:10 PST 2008

François:

When you say "Mega-Images (-> geo-sized images)", just how big are you talking about?

If you are in the 10-100GB range, I/LizardTech would be very interested in talking with you about the project, and also about supporting some of the geo metadata conventions.  (Especially if you can do GB-sized data sets in less than 1GB of RAM without requiring the image be tiled!)  ((Do you have any benchmark data you can share?)

-mpg

te-groundbreaking-medical-imaging-streaming-solution-at-> himss08,290686.shtml