[OSGeo-Discuss] About OSGeo...

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Fri Jan 18 06:22:04 PST 2008

Whoa,

So a press release can only be passed through for an existing OSGEO
project?  What good is that to the wider community?

Or should there be another example added to the "Conception" section of
the "press Release" page?

That part on the bottom about costs for distribution is an interesting
piece, can anyone pay to have their press release handled by OSGEO?
Should anyone be able to?

bobb

Jacolin Yves wrote:
> Le Friday 18 January 2008 14:05:49 Arnulf Christl, vous avez écrit :
>
>> Yves Jacolin wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The French OSGeo Press Release is here:
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Promotion_visiblite_fr#Presse (Marketing
>>> page)
>>>
>>> With two parts:
>>> 1- Press release : http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Presse_fr
>>> 2- Press release of software releases :