[Geowanking] [OSGeo-Discuss] quick survey -

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:51:53 PDT 2008

Hello Stefan -

I'll be taking up the leads provided by some of you ...and I did look
at the funny Italian video...

...it closely reminds me of a video that I scripted, shot, edited,
dubbed, published and announced in four major mailing lists back in
January....

oh: it's my video ;)

just kidding: I am glad that this is occasionally refreshed...but it
seems that nobody reads the end titles ;)

at this point, be aware that we are working on the sequel:

[please try your Barrywhitiest baritonal tone in reading this]

...what will happen with Mario, after he successfully compiled GRASS
thanks to the mailing list ?

cut to: Mario picking up the cards from his pal at the table (reverse angle)

...why is Silvana working with her nephews on OpenLayers, and how much
salt did she use for the vegetables she is cooking ?

cut to: Luigi [Silvana's husband] yelling at her over dinner

...what breed is the dog barking while the lonesome biker pedals along
a dusty road....and is it the same dog walking in the sunset in the
final scene ?

cut to: two cats mewoing at the full moon

all of this in "we were happier when we were picking blackberries, and
not sending e-mail through them"

fade to a group knife-throwing competition.

out in select (and Creative-Commons friendly) theaters soon

....ok: I'll tune back to geospatial in the next message...

regards!

andrea giacomelli, aka pibinko
vice president and media relations manager GFOSS.it - Italian OSGeo chapter