[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Voting for new OSGeo Charter Members open until 6th June 2008

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Sun Jun 1 06:31:27 PDT 2008

+1 from me.
I'm actually curious to understand what the reason is behind the
number of new charter members. The policy says:
"The number of new members will be between 10% and one third of the
existing charter membership count as decided by the board."
Now, that means an ever increasing number even if the total OSGeo
community would be shrinking. Shouldn't the number of new charter
members also be related to e.g. the number of people subscribed to the
OSGeo discuss list (or another community size indicator)?
Ciao,
Jeroen