[OSGeo-Discuss] Project Demonstrations

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jun 3 12:39:38 PDT 2008

After the great success of getting many project documents listed on
the Project Documentation[1] wiki page, I thought it might be
interesting to try the same for demonstrations - pointing readers to
live websites, videos or other docs that show off OSGeo Project
software (there is also a spot for non-OSGeo software).

So I started this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Demos

Anyone have some links to add?  Feel free to improve the page in any
way.

One of my hopes is that the page will be a useful resource for
marketing purposes - in particular for when volunteers need to show
off a project to someone, but they don't know the product enough to
do the demo themselves.  They could also end up being remixed to make
basic animated self-running slideshows or video montages or helping
others to make brochures from your screenshots.

Any other thoughts?

Tyler

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Documentation