[OSGeo-Discuss] Requesting a new maillist

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jun 20 22:58:44 PDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to create a new mailing list similar to the Can_rnf list
but called us_tiger for Discussions about US Census Tiger data and how
it can be used for various GIS projects.

An alternative would be to call it road-networks and make it more
generic and allow any national road networks to be discussed.

I have cross posted in inquiry about this on postGIS and
Discuss at osgeo.org  and there seems to be quite some interest. I also
expect that an archive of these discussions would be of interest to new
comers in the future.

I am happy to take on the role of list owner and/or moderator.

Can someone help we get this setup. I'm posting this here because mail
to <mailman at lists.osgeo.org> is failing at the moment.

Best regards,
   -Stephen Woodbridge