[OSGeo-Discuss] Thematic Mapping Engine as Open Source?

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 07:48:43 PDT 2008

On 6/22/08, Bjorn Sandvik <bjorn at thematicmapping.org> wrote:

>  FYI,
>
>  In the last couple of months, I've been developing a Thematic Mapping
> Engine (TME):
>  http://thematicmapping.org/engine/
> http://blog.thematicmapping.org/2008/06/thematic-mapping-engine.html

..

Very nicely done. I have been working a lot with Google Earth lately,
but what you have done is really, really nice.

On an unrelated note -- I see that you are at U of Edinburgh. I will
be in Scotland next month, and passing through Edinburgh (on my way up
North and then back from there). Please email me offlist if you are
around next month and free for a thematic beer.

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) http://www.osgeo.org/