[OSGeo-Discuss] Annual General Meeting at FOSS4G

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sat Jun 28 07:27:19 PDT 2008

Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Le vendredi 27 juin 2008 19:22, Jason Birch a écrit :
>> I agree with the concept of lightning-talk style reports, but I think
>> that it was valuable having the open question/comment section at the end
>> for general OSGeo organizational discussion. We didn't really have that
>> available at any other time in the program.
> Hi,
>
> May be some people of each local chapter should be present at the OSGeo booth
> during some time to answer questions?
>
> Y.

Yves, Paolo, All,
please "sign up" for the OSGeo booth in the Wiki if you can spare some time to represent OSGeo:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008_OSGeo_Booth

Tyler will not be able to be at the booth all the time and it would be great to have more people to help out so that there is always someone knowledgeable around.

Best regards,
Arnulf.